I decided to be apart of Sunday Stealing. I am not really sure of the rules or what ever.
But, here goes….
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? Yes, kinda nasty now that I am thinking about it.
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? 4 Years either way. I am thinking I need to date older women though.
3. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes
4. Were you popular in high school? Yea. People actually remember me and I have no idea who they are/were. =/
5. Have you ever been on a blind date? Yes. I have met people online and from telephone chat rooms back in the day. Those days were crazy. Yea, I need to post about it.
6. Are looks important? Yea, to a certain degree.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? A few.
8. By what age would you like to be married? I have no idea. I need to get into a very serious relationship first.
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them? I am going to say no, but secretly it could. I did date an ex-stripper turned boi. So, anything is possible, right?
10. Have you ever made a mistake? Are you kidding me?
11. Are you a good tipper? My method is doubling the tax. So, that end up being 16%-17% here in NY.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut? I go to the Dominicans to get may hair done, so it isn’t that expensive.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No, that is creepy.
14. Have you ever peed in public? Yes
15. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have no idea, kinda morbid.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay? Yes and I have.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed? Again, morbid! I guess shrimp, chicken and ice cream. Might as well go out with a stomach ache. It won’t last long, right?
18. Beatles or Stones? Hmm, Beatles? I dunno.
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be? Really? Lawd. No one.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor? Hard liquor.
21. Do you have any phobias? Hmm…I am not really sure.
22. What are your plans for the future? I just plan to make money.
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!