What is your wish list?
There are certain things that I would like/need to have in a partner.
1.Nice smile (Crucial)
4. Wants to be apart of a family and wants kids, their own or adopted. I have children and I want to settle down into a nice little family.
5. Domestic (That means the whole cooking and cleaning thing. I am domestic, so it would be nice if you are too.)
7. I need to be sexually attracted to you. Having all of the above without the sex, is just a roommate or friend.
8. Good sex
9. Enjoys laughter (I am a clown)
10. Open-minded (None of that touch-me-not stuff, or stuck in the gender roles too ridiculously)
This is just the minimum. I need someone who is a good human, happy, caring, empathetic, loving and has goals with a plan.
As you can see I am not into the superficial things. You don’t need to earn a huge salary or have this or that. If I am looking for a partner, I am looking for a good person. A real person. Someone I can be myself with at all times. I want to do things together, go through life together. If I have it, trust me were good and vice-versa. None of that uneven mess; If you’re putting yourself in it, then I am too. I am willing to meet half way, and wouldn’t ask for anything that I can not give in return.
Not too much to ask for, right?