It is time for another empty my brain.
I have a million thoughts and things to do as well. I figured I would put some of it here.
- Some people feel it is quite okay to have children and waste all of their money. Why? I just see having children as an awakening. I think I was asleep before I had my children. I see things so clearly now. Or, maybe I just see them differently. Yes, we are still living and learning, but having kids makes you more aware of the things you need to accomplish. How can you accomplish anything when your still running around like a child?
- I am taking this course and I am pretty excited about it too. It is a workshop in business opportunities (WIBO). It is for entrepreneurs and future entrepreneurs. It helps you with all the steps to build a successful business. WIBO graduates are making money and living their dream all over the place. I thought it would be a good fit for me; I am doing a few business things and I have so many ideas. I needed some direction and so far — I love it. I only went to one class and the orientation, but I enjoy speaking to other like-minded individuals.
- I am always rushing or running late. I have to do better with this class; they don’t tolerate it. So, I am mentally preparing myself. I was late the 1st 2 times already. Those didn’t count though, they didn’t tell about their polices yet, lol. You guys should root for me.
- Lil Wayne has made a lot of money in the industry. A lot of others have too because of him. It was a good run for them. A hell of a run, seeing as how he is a junkie and typically promotes drug use and reckless sex. He isn’t the first — I know. It should be over now. Please — no more. That NBA ban should be extended to everything with him in front of a camera or in front of a mic. It is time for him to play the back and enjoy his money.
- I think I may have found a car to buy. I feel good about it and I am waiting to hear back from the dealer. I had to haggle with him. You just have to! It is more than I planned on spending — I need a reliable car though. I will just have to make it work with the budget. I am a genius at making my budget work. I keep my budget on the fridge.
- I have been so focused on the future and my 5 year plan. I am not taking time to enjoy the right now. I am such a simple being who doesn’t need much to be happy. I enjoy the little things. I don’t need the fluff. I haven’t taken a vacation in ages and I know I should be sticking to the plan, but I want to take the kids somewhere this year. I have held off on traveling, because to be honest – travelling with little kids, isn’t very fun to me. I did it. It is stressful and they wont even remember it. So, I said I wasn’t wasting money or stressing myself out until they could remember the trips. They are old enough now, so I am adding that to the “Do things that make me happy” list. Where should we go? Remember, I am a poor lesbian who just wants to have a little fun. I really need some ideas on having a nice vacation or mini vacation for minimal cost.