Oh my goodness, I have been gone for so long!
- I got a bangin’ ass job. I am a Director chile. It’s good. There is potential for growth. I dig it.
- I am in a relationship with the prospect. We’ve been together for about a year and a half.
- She is moving in shortly. I have never lived with a woman before so this will be new to me. The kids are aware. She spends all of her time at my house at this point, so it just makes sense. She is paying the rent for September at her apartment and then it will be official. Any tips?
- I went to Aruba with my sisters and my lady; we were there for her birthday. I took her to a fancy ass restaurant surrounded by water. I’m fly. I plan great dates.
- I expect sex after I plan a great date. Do you?
- Speaking of sex, our sex drives are different. How do you maneuver that? Who gets the short end of the stick, the one who wants it more or the one who wants it less.
- I want it more; she’s sexy.
- September is going to be so damn crazy. The kids are out the week before school; I am working from home. I really should be at work though. Dentist and Dr. appointments. School starts. The move. I am going to San Francisco for a conference for a week. My 6 year old is going to be 7. I am going to be older too.
- October is going to be smooth sailing.
- I hired a black girl at my job. She started Monday and told me on Wednesday she accepted another offer. We waited for 6 weeks for her to start. She attended the staff meeting on Tuesday and had the nerve to have ideas. Shut up. You knew you were leaving us. I hadn’t even processed her new hire paperwork yet. I was like is there anything we can do? Not that I was going to do anything, but you gotta ask, right? She said no, she spoke to her parents and although it was a difficult decision, she was accepting the other offer. Ok, cool. I tell the staff the next day, because told me at the end of the day Wednesday. We decided Thursday should be her last day. She sent me an email after we all agreed. She said she may have rushed to make the decision and if I would allow her until Friday to make a final decision; she understood if I could not do so. What? Girl stop playing with me. I was rooting for this black girl. I actually told her that too. She didn’t do us proud. I think she was probably just trying to get a full weeks pay?! A mess. Her last day was Thursday. I’m here with the white folks and we are ALL over her. Oh, I am the only black person here. It’s a small staff, but still.
1. I forgot my salad dressing at home and had to buy some more. It was French and it was good. But I bought 2 bottles of something “new” yesterday, guess I will try something “new” tomorrow.
2. Asians girls are bringing sexy back in their own lil way, aren’t they? When did they become so fashionable? I guess it pays to have an uncle who owns a sweat shop, huh? (take a joke people). I might pay this girl a compliment. I think she speaks English, I kid, I kid. I am almost positive she speaks lol.
3. I have never dated an Asian woman.
4. My hair is so dry, feels like Ramen Noodles. This weather is no joke on my hair, any tips? Might be time to weave and or braid this up for a few months. I really wanted my hair to be free though. I want to itch as I please. But, I also want to have some left come summer. Oh, I am a “natural” girl now. Maybe, I will show a quick pic and take it down, lol.
5. I need “work clothes.” As a matter a fact, I just need to go shopping period.
6. I want to cuddle.
7. I like Wale.
8. “Urban” white people are a sight to see, or not.
9. This “opt-out” of state testing is really becoming a thing in NYC city schools. It is something to consider, I suppose.
Feel free to be random with me…add yours or feel free to comment.
How do you feel about it? People tend to feel strongly one way or another? Or, no?
Me? I think it feels great having it done to me. It’s like a nice relaxing massage. Kind of like a treat.
Are there people who have had it done and didn’t like it?
What about being the giver? Do you feel like you are giving the ultimate pleasure to your partner?
Personally, I think “anal anything” should be reserved for someone very special. Unless you are a gay man. They seem to do it to anyone lol. No shade though…they do the damn thing in those porn videos. I see yall!
Is there a squeamish factor? Will you kiss the person afterwards? Are there certain rules that must be followed?
Oh, the things that run across my mind.
I started a new gig for the city. It’s cool. It’s temporary. I’m working with the agency still trying to handle all the Hurricane Sandy issues. So, once they are finally finished repairing and reimbursing people, they will close up shop. So, I’ll be here until I’m not. You should see the office I am in yall. They had zero cubicles, so I have the receptionist’s office. There is glass all around and people keep asking me shit I don’t know. Let’s hope I get a cubicle. But really, I’d rather be sitting here then at home making nada. So, I shall be the fish in the fishbowl while I cash this check lol.
I did a post for another blogger some time ago at Kera Dangerous.
I wanted to ask you guys how you felt about PDA. I like PDA. I dont mean damn near having sex or anything, but some flirting, kissing, touching in a discreetish manner is cool for me. It can be sexy too. You know the whole thing of not being able to really have sex, but having fun thinking about it? I know everyone isn’t down. My sister said it is cool if you are proud of the person. Is that true? Does it have to do with pride or maybe just being embarrassed by all this sexual outdoors?
What do you think?
I almost forgot about my cute little blog. I missed chit-chatting with yall.
So, I was having a conversation today with my homie. I think I had another name for her on this blog. I’ll check it out later. But, anyway she is actively dating. The young man she is dating now is a virgin. Yep, a close to 30-year-old virgin. Okay, that is fine. His body. His decisions. In this situation dating means: Met online, had 2-3 dates. He would like to have another/more dates.
Do you think dating should lead to sex? Can you actively pursue a relationship/continue dating if sex probably wont happen?
I don’t know man. I am not about the whole save yourself for marriage stuff, unless you are actually a virgin. That born-again virgin stuff doesn’t work for me. It is a good idea an all, but for me? Nah, I’m cool.
Plus, I think if you are waiting until nearly 30…why even throw it away at a dime?!
Anyway, I believe I could date a virgin. That could is REALLY strong. I could not date someone seriously if I had to wait for marriage for sex.
Remember when I told you guys about the issues I had at my job? Well, problem solved. I was fired. Yep, they weren’t trying to hear me, so they fired me for speaking up for myself. My boss was crying; They went over her head. If someone is fired their supervisor makes the call. Well, because they knew she wouldn’t be down with the bullshit, they just came and fired me. (The same asshole I had an issue with before). Long story shorter, I am looking into suing the organization. I was a good employee. I did my work and got along well with my Director and co-workers. My sister’s friend is a labor attorney and I asked her to speak to her about my options.
I have spoken about the bullshit they are on a few times.
They were looking for another sheep and I am just not with it. They do some fucked up shit and people complain quietly. I speak to who ever spoke to me. I do not initiate contact. But, once I am contacted, I feel, I am free to speak on my own behalf. Yea, well no. I knew I risked being fired for not allowing them to bullshit me. I did think they would have written me up for some some fake-shit or something. I had a clean record; I was never reprimanded or written up. They didn’t bother to go through the normal channels. They created a new firing process for me. The ‘Sucka’ came to Brooklyn, from the Headquarters in Manhattan and told me I had 30 minutes to leave the building. Then he came into my office and started counting down. He was rushing me out the door. I worked there for years and I had 30 minutes to organize myself. He is a piece of work. He is a black man too. If only he knew the organization will never be grateful to him.
Do you know what though? I feel so good. I am happier. I feel better about my future. I was so sick of the fuckery with them. Family and friends were kind of surprised about me acting all cool. But, I don’t feel stressed. I didn’t own that company, so I didn’t lose that much. I just gained some time back into my days. I swear I feel like every day was just flying and I wasn’t really seeing the life around me. I am enjoying this time off. I am going to cherish it, because I know it can’t last forever. As long as my kids and I have a roof, food and our bills are paid, I would be a fool to complain. I am grateful.
Check out my online stores:
A sister still has to eat!